First Blog

So, as you can see, this is my first blog. I will be writing about, well, my writing mostly on here. I have finished my first draft on my book and am beginning the editing process. It's going much slower than I had anticipated and hoped it would but the important thing is that it is coming along. Part of the reason it is taking so long, however, is that I am adding so much more. I think my book is becoming much better and a lot clearer as I am doing the editing.

Next, I went through the website agentquery.com the other day and found about 18 agents I think that I will submit to when I am done editing. I have read lots of posts on different websites about submitting and it seems the best I can do is to do my best and prepare for rejection! haha Well, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for taking the time to look and check back later for more!

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Hi Keary,

I found your blog on the followers category for writers beware. It's very pretty and I'm very impressed! I am also a new writer and have just started my own blog. Let me know if you want to exchange comments on each other's blogs.

Good luck with your writing! Your covers are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You can also choose between 1000s of types of usually beautiful devices which exist. rolex replica These kinds are slightly different, one of them is normally, for lots of diamonds. You can discover can make which use diamonds for those feel. hublot replica A small number of will want a single suitable each of the 12 hrs from selection wall clock. fake hublot Varied usually beautiful devices retain the diamonds around its arm necklaces. You'll find that there's a single just for every different option! prada replica You might curious exactly what the asking price of one of these keep an eye on is normally. replica prada Extra fees are influenced by a lot of equipment, much like the proportions for the keep an eye on, all the picture quality, colors, chemical substance, independent of the selection of diamonds they also have.