Okay, so maybe I'm a little pathetic and obsessed...

Here's the story:

My little family owns the golf course here on Orcas Island and we live where the maintinance shop is. There tend to be a lot of mice where large open expanses of grass are (ex. golf course...). I've been worried about the mice getting out of hand so we decided to get a kitten that will eventually be able to take care of them for us. Neither my husband or I like cats much but they do get the job done. So today my daughter and I went to get a cat. We've been debating what to call him all afternoon. I toyed with the idea of calling him Alex, after the main guy in my book Branded. I just wasn't sure about it though.

I was looking at his markings and said to my sister-in-law, "that's weird it looks like he has a pair of lungs on his back." She says, "no, they look like a pair of wings!" I couldn't believe I didn't see it! LOL So... I think we have to call him Alex now. If you've read my book, you know what I mean!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The planet is becoming really style mindful these days. Ladies aren't just specific regarding their own clothes but additionally their own replica chanel handbags. These people usually attempt to purchase style products as well as add-ons which match their own gown. As well as with regards to style products as well as add-ons, the very first thing which involves your brain may be the fake louis vuitton bags. A few choose putting on daring jewelries although some other people adore putting on smooth as well as sensitive style fake gucci bags products. Referring to replica panerai, that do you consider had been the very first individual in order to create the reading through cup? Historians think that it had been well-liked Roman senator, dramatist, as well as thinker Seneca that very first created something which assisted visitors to study much better (the cup dish full of drinking water with regard to reading through reasons). Maybe you have believed exactly how hard existence might have already been in the event that nobody created replica watches uk. Individuals with bad eye-sight might have confronted lots associated with difficulties whilst reading through, composing, doing nothing, bridging highways as well as whatnot!