I swear I don't have this much free time on my hands....



I downloaded the trial version of Adobe Illustrator just out of curiosity of what the program can do. Even though I don't know how to work it, it is amazing! I've been having so much fun playing around with it. Is it vain to create a logo for yourself? lol Anyway, this was from my playing around on the program. Don't be too surprised if more things show up in the next few weeks (only a 30 day trial :( ) But, ya, I love the drawing! What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clean up your hublot replica sale: While you may determine your sterling silver designer watches, you will need to start by cleanup your part extensively. Utilize a delicate towel along with clean up your longines replica by simply buffing out and about your tarnish. You need to in order that finger prints along with equivalent non permanent tattoos are generally absolutely easily wiped off of in the cleanup rolex replica uk. If your tarnish can be hefty, you will need to look at with a couple especially made substances you can find while tarnish drop. A lot of people employ silver precious metal gloss to scrub your sterling silver fake panerai, though the gloss is just not solid along with powerful ample for you to effectively clean up your grooves along with crevices designed inside fake breitling watches part.