The New Idea Churning in My Head...

I'm really excited about this new idea I have.  I'm really anxious to finish Forsaken now so I can work on it!  So as a little preview, I've created this cover for it.  I have no idea what the title will really be but this is what came to me.  I don't know who created the eye image, I just found it on a google search.  I wanted to credit who ever did create it but couldn't find it, so please, don't sue me for using it!  It won't ever be a real cover.  So, speculate away as to what this book will be about!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The most crucial guideline associated with fake gucci bags marketplace subdivision would be to construct organization romantic relationship along with "Early-Adopter". Based on the advertising concept, all of the clients might be split in to fake watches based on time as well as level they recognized the brand new manufacturing as well as brand new technologies. Each and every adolescent woman really wants to appear the woman's greatest, as well as becoming appealing provides much more pleasure to their life. Generally clothing as well as constitute would be the 2 primary problems within the life of all teenager girls as well as le boy chanel bags Style may fulfill your own wish. As being a teen indicates becoming self-conscious as well as stunning a lot constantly. There are lots of expert elegance ideas you should use, to ensure a person appear your very best, as well as help the elegance strategy a person adhere to. A good way in order to revise your own family room with regard to fake prada bags. If you prefer a frightening appear, personalize your own gucci outlet having a skeletal system or perhaps a large index dangling from the internet. In the event that this is simply not your own pace, perhaps get one of these adorable pumpkin or perhaps a dark kitty.