What I really want...

I've been playing in Photoshop again...


I guess the picture I used wasn't very big since it's pretty grainy.  I loved the image though! 

So it's time for an update on what I am working on lately.  I thought I was ready to work on Forsaken again but it's being put on hold again.  It feels forced right now to I think it's best to continue the break.  It's frustrating when it's so close.  But considering the requests made by agents I think it best to wait and see what happens.  If nothing comes of it I will continue working on it and make it available!

In the meantime, I've been working on Eden.  I am so excited about this project!  It's coming together quite nicely!  It's a whole new thing for me and I've gotten really positive response so far.  I'll try updating up on my website soon. 

So this is what I'm going to throw myself into.  It's what I want to work on and so I will!

2 comments:

Halley Thomas said...

is that kate from LOST? haha cause it looks like it...

Fake Chanel Bags said...

And as a result of this insane demand for the bag, the fakes began trickling in. First there were really bad fakes. And then they got better– and more expensive. And then they got really, really good. But even then I was still able to tell the difference.