Gone off the deep end...

Great news!  I finally picked up my computer from the tech guys and while they couldn't repair or even really figure out what was wrong with my laptop, they put my hard drive in and external case and now I can get into all my files again!  Hurray!  I was really bummed cause I had about 1400 words of Eden that I hadn't backed up yet, including this really intense conversation between Eve and Sarah that I couldn't recall how I worded.  Now I have it!  And about a million different pictures!  Happy dance!

I think I've finally gone off the deep end with Eden.  I've started having dreams about being in my book...  I did this with Branded, I had lunch with Sal once in her house with a friend, Halley.  Now last night I was Eve and we were in the middle of this battle (but for some reason we were all more pirates...) and I kept switching between Avian and West who I wanted to be with.  It was pretty strange.  I'm not going to lie, I like when I dream about my characters.  It makes me feel like I finally know them.  It also gave me an interesting idea for the plot I may use.

An interesting thing has come up in Eden.  There is a pretty big love triangle in it and I've really been struggling with who I eventually want Eve to end up with.  I thought I had it figured out but then I started writing this new scene and then I started leaning the other way.  I feel so torn!  Poor Eve!  How is she ever supposed to choose?  I'm still pretty sure who I know she will end up with but it's hard to break the heart of the other guy when I love him so much too. 

So there you have it, yes, I've gone off the deep end...

2 comments:

Jenni Merritt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni Merritt said...

Yay for going off that deep end!

I need to finish reading what you have posted of Eden. Every time I sit down to, a kiddo screams at me. But I WILL. I LOVE it so far btw.

AND YAY for saved files. I bet that made your day. Keep going!