My Bill and Graye Cast Picks (EDEN)

I'm going to do two of my cast picks today, since the two are kind of always together in Eden.

Let me introduce you to Bill and Graye.  They're both always a part of Eve's scouting and raiding team.  They're the best protector's Eden's got, aside from Eve of course ;)  The two of them are like family to Eve, the brother's she never had.  They've got each other's backs no matter what.

First up is Bill.  He's the tough silent type who traveled across the country by himself after the world Fell to the infection.  He keeps his past quiet, doesn't talk about where he came from, and despite his years in Eden, no one really knows much about him.  My cast pick for Bill would be Jason Statham from the Transporter movies.


Next up is Graye, Eve's other partner in war and protection.  He's the type that just might blow up at any moment, who keeps everything bottled up inside until he explodes.  Despite his  young age, he lost his wife and child to the Fall, he was the only survivor.  Some in Eden might think of him as selfish, but Eve starts to realize that he's just trying to take something back from the world that took everything away from him.  My cast pick would be Kellan Lutz from, well, Twilight, lol.


What about you?  Who would be your Bill or Graye cast picks?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This younger miss with this intriguing story was the wonderful "One Who May possibly hublot replica uk. inch The distinct Horus purses, the one whom she was capable of beholding, was Mr. Pharaoh himself, most likely. I primarily purchased the chanel replica to layer. I apply the body gel first, and the cologne on leading. I get extended lasting fragrance, with a far more potent punch. Overall, the physique gel has been next to nothing but a pleasure. The first time I smelled this cologne, I smelled a sample in a journal. I loved it so a lot, that we believed I would consider to create a version of fake tag heuer for my cosmetic line, Self-importance. I wrote down all the perfume notes that we smelled in it. Robert Cialdini has identified the six Tools of Influence. Tools, truly. These are six simple yet powerful rolex replica sale that can be employed to bring to mind men and women to agree with you. What do they indicate to you. How can they be best for girls.