Cover Lust (13)

From Goodreads:

LA has been devastated by a massive earthquake and the city is full of chaos and shattered lives. Mia Price has a connection to the storm that caused the earthquake but doesn't know why - who should she turn to for answers? The religious Followers prophesise the end of the world and claim to have the answers that Mia is seeking. The mysterious and beautiful Jeremy warns her away from them but he's hiding a more sinister truth. In the end, Mia is to discover that she is part of a power much larger than she could ever have imagined. When the final disaster strikes, she must unleash the full horror of her strength to save them all.


Why I love this cover:

I have to admit, I am a sucker for stormy backgrounds.  They just feel... powerful I guess.  I love the lightening, love the title. This seems like a really unique book and I'm excited to check it out when it comes out May 8, 2012.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I agree with you. Love this title- the storm looks powerful and that title- fantastic! Nice choice. You'll have to let me know when it comes out- I'd be interested in reading it!

Patricia JL said...

That is a very cool cover and it sounds like an interesting book. Nice find.

Best iPhone 6 Plus Cases said...

The next test is the Geekbench 3, which is a pure test on processors. While the iPhone 6 wins in the single-thread category, the Galaxy S6 was stretched for the most part in the multi-thread category.