The Rambling Silence

Okay, so this seemed to be a continued thing as of late, my quietness on the web.  The family and I have gotten settled in for our winter stay here in Utah.  I seem to have forgotten what it's like to live back in the real world, among the hustle and bustle.  On the island we normally live, there isn't a whole lot to do and thus there isn't a whole lot to distract me from keeping up with my blogging, twittering, facebooking, etc.  But here, back in the real world, there is sooo much going on.  And it doesn't help that Christmas is fast approaching.

So, what does this mean?  Don't freak out now people, cause it really isn't that bad... but it means you just won't be hearing as much from me online.  My blogging will take a step back until we get back to the island in March.  Things are just super crazy lately.  And I'm going to California for a few days the end of next week (majorly excited for a vacation!).  And the other thing going on with me?

Writing.

Lots of it.

Beautiful first drafting mode.

Yep, I'm a good chunk into my next WIP.  As of this moment I'm just over 25,000 words into it and I just started it about 10 days ago.  Making pretty good progress so far and I'm pretty happy about it.  I have picked a title for it and guess what?  I made a cover for it!  Haha, you guys know me.  But I am trying to wait until the end of this month to share both with you so you'll just have to wait ;)

So, I just felt like I needed to give you all an explanation why I haven't been around much lately.  I love you all, life is just calling lately!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to read your new WIP and see the cover!!! Have a fantastic vacation!!!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Hi! Jenni sent me over to check out your blog - have fun with your trip to California!

Replica Chanel Handbags said...

My magazine editor friends picked up on my “selling” idea and decided to feature what I was doing. Before I knew it, people were calling me up and asking me to sell their bags.