Cross-eyed and crazy!

Wow, it's been quite a while since I last blogged!  My excuse: I was out of town again for 11 days and since I use a desktop, I couldn't really take the computer with me.  But I'm back now and just wanted to give you all a quick update!

I'm back at work on What I Didn't Say (WIDS for short... lol).  This is a weird round of editing, seeing as how I'm going through and converting everything from first person to third.  An interesting process, that's for sure, and very time consuming.  I'm hoping I can have it all switched over by the end of the week.  So that's where WIDS sits.  Moving along!

Eden:  I know everyone is waiting to hear what happens with this one.  A little bit has happened, though nothing incredibly exciting to all of you.  Hopefully I'll have something to share soon!

Hmm, I was thinking there was something else I was going to tell you all about, but now I can't remember...

Oh yeah!  Anyone interested in having me do graphic design for them will have a pretty big wait.  I currently have eight projects on my plate right now, so I'm about a month out right now for new projects.  I've been staring at this computer screen so long today I think I'm starting to go cross-eyed...

So this is Keary, signing off and bidding you a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Welcome back to town :) Have fun with all your hard work! I think your the third writer I've heard talk about changing POV in the last week...