Finally!

Don't get too excited now. But I finally did some writing today. First time in like a week, sadly. But it felt great to get some done. I'm now getting past all the beginning stuff and I'm about 77 book pages into it so far. I'm curious how long it will end up being, not that it really matters. Anyways. Nothing exciting to tell you guys but it was a relief to get something done.


Below is a prototype of the mark on the back of Jessica's neck, if any of you have read any of my new book. I think it might be a little too simple so I may ask someone to design a new one. If any of you have any ideas let me know or let me know what you think of this one!


2 comments:

Jennifer Taylor said...

It's the baby steps that count to completing something. Keep going and don't give up.

Jordan Arnot said...

Satisfaction of the education and its measures for the rest of the society in realm terms. It is very glorified and overlooked with sagacity and judicious nature. It is linked with essay help and its various forms and shapes.