Sad slow down

I haven't written much at all in about the last 2 weeks or so. I found out I'm pregnant and it seems to have taken over my life for the time being. I've just been too tired and too nauseous to get anything done other than chasing after MaKenzie. Though some of the nausea seems to be dying down (the gagging faze is in full swing now though) so hopefully I can get back to it a little more.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Kate McKean, the agent who requested to read the full. Its been almost a month now and I am trying to be patient in waiting but it's hard. Hopefully it's good news. If it's not though I think I'll self publish it someday. I also found out you can publish your book on Amazon for their Kindle. This doesn't seem like too bad of an option. I'm going to do some more checking on it. But I'll be sure to post if I get offered representation as soon as it happens!

2 comments:

Jason and Kim said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so excited for you. Feel better though.

Steve Barrington said...

Congratulations Keary! I'm falling way behind in the kid department...hmmm...good luck with that! Also, determination seems to be a strong suit for you...don't let time weather you too much. I'm sure she'll get back to you. You're awesome like that...