Buzz Killer

I hate those buzz killers. I was feeling so good about writing yesterday and to day I got the email. Kate McKean finally got back to me. She said she thought my book showed promise but couldn't commit to anything she didn't feel really strongly about. Bummer... It sucks and it's never fun to be rejected but in a way I am a bit relieved. I know my new book is better and I really want just be 100% committed to this project. I've been a little worried that should she have decided to take it on I would have to go back to the Ever Chronicles and I know it would have been difficult to switch back into that mode. So... sad but life moves on. I'm not giving up!

2 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

That is to bad but good for you for keeping a good attitude!

Suzette Saxton said...

Good for you for starting writing so young!