Eden Cast

I don't know if I'm the only one out there that does this but I always try and cast my characters.  It's not too often I find someone who looks just like I imagine them but I sure try hard to find them!  So, here is the closest I can find for my characters in my new book, Eden:

I imagine Eve with much sharper features but this is fairly close.

So this is Avian.  Ocasionally I do find someone who is exactly how I imagine them and Wentworth Miller is totally Avian!

I've been really frustrated cause I haven't found a good West yet.  This is close, mostly I just liked the essence of this picture.

Meet Sarah, Avian's younger sister.

Gabriel has been hard to find.  Viggo Mortensen would do if he was a tad bit older and a little more plump.

Bill isn't a huge character.  He's kind of the quiet tough guy but I really love him for some reason.

Graye, he's not a huge character either.  He's the tough guy that's ready to snap but he got hurt probably more than anyone after the Fall so you can't hate him too much.

So there you have it!  My cast for Eden!  I'd love to hear what you think and who you would cast!