Why you won't be able to buy Branded for the next week or so...

I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last week or so.  As I've gotten ready to redo everything in Branded I've been feeling the pressure and stress slowly building up.  Not really sure why I'm so stressed about this.  I guess it just takes a lot to make sure everything in the manuscript is just right, that the cover is formatted exactly as it should be.  But...

I finished formatting today!  YAY!  It is seriously time consuming.  I'm so glad it's done now.  So, I'm about to upload it onto CreateSpace so as soon as I do it will become unavailable for a little while.  And once I'm done uploading it, they will give me the exact specifications again to finish designing the cover.  Yikes!  I'm so nervous about all this and so excited at the same time!  I can't wait to get a copy with the new cover! 

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know the reason it's unavailable for the next little bit!

2 comments:

Trisha Wolfe said...

Ok, thanks Keary. I'll check back often to find out when I can get it, and best of luck with everything!

cheap replica watches said...

Resident Watch Company is really a watch brand which was established within 1924. The males who established the organization chose Citizen since the name in order that it would end up being easily spectacular to individuals everywhere. Citizen has turned into a world broad company within the last few seventy-five years and it is now named a replica U-Boat Watches worldwide brand. Every year because the year 1986 Citizen may be recognized since the largest watchmaker on the planet. Citizen can also be recognized for that innovative technology replica Chopard watches they replica Hublot watches use to create Citizen wrist watches. Citizen may be first replica Mont Blanc watches for various kinds swiss replica watches of watches.