Wanna see a pretty close Alex?

As you probably know, I've been looking and looking for a good Alex for almost 2 years now.  I found a guy that is pretty dang close!  But for some reason he only looks like Alex to me in certain shots of him.  And guess what the guys name is... Alex!  Yep, it's Alex Pettyfer and he's the star of the upcoming movie, I Am Number Four, which is obviously based on the book.  I still can't believe how fast they turned it into a movie but that's beside the point...

So, here's shot number one that I hope will make you all drool the way it did me:


Obviously I tweaked a bit ;)

And here's another cool shot I found from the movie.  Just thought it was kinda of fun!



He's not perfect, his hair is too long for starters (Alex keeps his hair super clean-cut short), and his nose isn't quite right but this is by far the closest I have found!  Hope you enjoyed looking at him as much as I did ;)

2 comments:

Jamie Manning said...

Oh yes, I DID enjoy looking at him...thanks for the wonderful photos!

Fake Chanel Handbags said...

Someone came in with a yellow birkin, asking me to take a look at the bag. I took a look at it and had concluded that it was authentic. This was the time when I still had not seen how good the fakes had become.