Meet Cole

I don't know that I've ever shown my cast pick for Cole, my drool worthy bad boy in Fall of Angels.  My husband and I have been watching the TV series "White Collar" recently and while I'm not falling in love with the show, the main actor is nearly perfect for Cole.  So meet Matthew Bommer / Cole:




I may do a slideshow in the next few days with my casting pictures for the Fall of Angels now that things are really starting to pick up with it!  Sales have been really, really good this month and I really appreciate everyone's support!  Hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

OOH! He's so hot! I love me some Matt Bomer! :)

Jamie Manning said...

Beautiful! He's my pick for Fine Fridays for this past Friday...visit my blog and check him out!

Jenni Merritt said...

I love it! He is PERFECT! ooooo very nice... :)

The Mecham Family said...

I know another hot Cole...but he doesn't quite match your description ;)

Louis Vuitton iPhone 6 Plus Cases said...

We can look at the design and appreciate it for what it projects, but we'll never discover which materials may be used to construct the design. We'll never know what unique internal components may be hidden within the device or learn about any unique features that we could look forward to. All we get are simple patent figure visuals of current or possible future designs.