Where you can buy Forsaken

I realize I should have done this a while ago but well, you know, life happens.  Forsaken has finally been formatted for e-readers and is now available, as well as the paperback version.  So here's the links for you!

Paperback:  http://www.amazon.com/Forsaken-Fall-Angels-Keary-Taylor/dp/1456470280/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1295995240&sr=8-3 
For now it is only available on Amazon.  I'm not sure when it will be available on Barnes and Noble but I will let you know when it is.

E-Version: Available for only $0.99!
Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Forsaken-Fall-of-Angels-ebook/dp/B004K1EVOG/ref=tmm_kin_title_0?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&qid=1295995240&sr=8-3
Barnes and Noble:  http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Forsaken/Keary-Taylor/e/2940012087669/?itm=2&USRI=keary+taylor

For some reason I haven't been able to get Forsaken to upload to Smashwords but I'll keep working on it and let you know when it is available.

I've said this before and I'll just mention it again here.  I've talked to bloggers who reviewed Branded about doing review copies of Forsaken.  Unfortunately I can't afford right now to provide a bunch of review copies.  So I'm hoping that those of you who enjoyed Branded will still consider Forsaken.  It's a heck of a deal on Kindle and Nook!

Thank you all for your support!

4 comments:

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

That's awesome! BTW, I received Branded yesterday in the mail! :) SQUEE! Thank you!

DJ D. said...

I am TOTALLY buying Forsaken once it's up on Barnes and Noble's website! And I think I'm going to buy Branded for a friend's birthday. :-)

Keary Taylor said...

Thanks for the support you guys! You're wonderful!

Scarlet said...

Hi Keary, last week I came accross your ebooks on kindle quite by accident and decided to download Branded.
Wow! what story, i couldnt put it down for the 3 days it took me to read it lol.
I just had to get Forsaken, im half way through it and love it.
Cant wait to see how it ends :)