Chuggin' along

I haven't posted much over the last week or so but mostly that's because there hasn't been much to post.  I did however finish the 3rd round of edits on Eden last night and will be starting the 4th as soon as I finish this post!  Maybe I'm insane but I'd really like to try and finish this round by the 15th, before I head to Utah to see my family again.  I'm thinking then I can send out to my beta readers and not go crazy while I wait, lol!

Other than that, not too much to report.  Here's another Eden poster for your viewing pleasure! ;)

3 comments:

Momo (Books Over Boys) said...

Oooh! Who's the girl and the other guy besides the oh-so-hot Wentworth Miller?! :) LOL

Keary Taylor said...

They're both from the new 98210. I actually can't remember their names at the moment, lol!

apple iphone 6 cases said...

Alongside the quality of the lens and the sophistication of the image-processing software, the physical size of the sensor is crucial – all else being equal, a large five-megapixel sensor will produce better quality images than a small five-megapixel sensor, particularly in low-light conditions.