EDEN is going up! (in price and reviews, lol)

Alright, the time has come.  I warned everyone that I would.  I've kept EDEN at $0.99 for the last month that it has been out but that's about to change.  On Saturday I will be increasing the price to $2.99 so if you haven't grabbed it for you Kindle or Nook yet, now is the time to do it before it goes up!  Here are the links for you:





Thank you all for your support!  I am thrilled at how well EDEN has done in it's first 30 days of being on sale and I owe it to you wonderful people!

2 comments:

Valen Steel said...

lol! yes, thanks for the warning, 'cus though I don't have a kindle or a nook, I bought it for both PC software, because I intend to buy one of them once I've saved up enough money for one and all its accessories! plus, got paperback of Eden in mail on Friday!! and its almost at the top of my tbr(!) pile!

iPhone 6 Wallet Cases said...

Apple adds two new default iOS 9 apps that you cannot delete. Find iPhone and Find Friends apps now come with the iPhone by default. You can hide them in a folder, but you cannot delete the apps.