VINDICATED Synopsis

Okay, I finally got a synopsis of VINDICATED worked up.  It isn't perfect and I am quite sure this won't be the final version but for those of you dying for something about the third book, here's what I've got so far!



With the pain of the past behind them, Jessica and Alex are ready to move on with their lives.  But moving on is hard when it involves reconnecting with the family who wanted to send Jessica to an institution.  And living life isn’t easy when someone who doesn’t belong is watching her, threatening her life, determined to take Jessica back to the afterlife she should have joined months ago.

And every day becomes a little harder for Alex.  Time is ticking and if it runs out, Alex won’t be returning to the world of the living.  It all boils down to Cole’s final words to Jessica: What are you willing to do to save him?

The answer to keeping Alex lies in Jessica returning to the place he saved her from.


1 comment:

Dia said...

Very cool, Keary! I know I sure can't wait until it comes out. ;) Man, I remember when you were still editing BRANDED. Seems like only yesterday....;)