Week End Wrap-Up (6)

Hey guys!  I hope everyone had a great week!  Fall seems to be coming quickly here on Orcas Island and I'm both loving it (because I love fall) and dreading it (because we didn't get much of a summer and fall eventually leads to winter...).  Here's what's been up with me this week.

I posted the pictures from my photo shoot with Jenni Merritt HERE.

I also posted VINDICATED's playlist HERE.

You can check out the bookmarks I made for Jessica Spotswood, author of BORN WICKED, HERE.

Kindle Obsessed posted this great review of EDEN, you can read it HERE.

Oh yeah, as you can see, I redid the blog a bit.  I don't know if I will keep this header and background forever, but I needed a change.  And my old layout was WAY too busy so I've majorly simplified and I'm really happy with the change.

In news: I finished round 2 of the edits to VINDICATED!  I am currently about 2 weeks ahead of schedule with it.  I hope to let you know a release date in the next week or so (it's going to be earlier than you're expecting!).

Well, I think that's about it!  I'm off to Leavenworth, WA tomorrow for a few days on a much needed camping trip/vacation with the hubby and the kids!  Take care!

1 comment:

DJ D. said...

Yay for earlier release date! :-) Glad to hear edits are going well. Also, your bookmarks for Ms. Spotswood look amazing! Great job as always.