It's that time again! I'm very excited to be participating in I Am A Reader, Not A Writer's giveaway hop! It's been a while since I've done one so I figured it was time!
Let's get right to it!
I'm giving away one copy of Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! This was such a cute, light-hearted read!
- You must be a follower to enter (my "follow" button is a little hard to find with this new layout, just hover over to the far right next to the scroll bar and it will pop up)
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. I will be shipping via Book Despoitory so please make sure they deliver to where you are.
- You may gain extra entries, use the Rafflecopter form for those
- You must enter by May 23rd! Now fill out the form to enter!
- Click HERE for links to all of the other giveaways in the hop!
Anna is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Etienne St. Claire: perfect, Parisian, and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.
To enter, fill out the form and happy hopping!