Breakthrough!!!

So I think I had a major breakthrough today in my writing! I figured out what was missing in one part of my book and it was a really big part! Not only in the first book but also in the third and fourth ones (even though I haven't written the fourth, or part of the third!). I am so excited about this. It has just been eating away at my brain and driving me crazy and now I finally figured it out. I may not be able to finish this by my deadline I set for myself. Partly because there is a LOT to add now, part because we are now in the full swing of the holidays, and part because I am teaching ballroom at the Christian school for a while. Hopefully once all the chaos settles I can get this done and send it out to people!

1 comment:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Congratulations! Hope you have many more to come ;)