Undecided

So I'm trying to decide what to work on now. I have a new project I kind of started. I've only got about the first 5 or 6 pages but I'm really excited where this could take me. But to be honest I'm really daunted by looking into the face of a whole new project where I'm starting completely from scratch again. I have also started the second book in The Ever Chronicles, Ever Shadow (name is VERY subject to change) but I'm a bit hesitant to put too much work into this project if I can't get an agent for the first one. My third option is to start working on the third book again, Ever Dawn (again, subject to change) but in a different way. This is where I originally started the series and I'm considering re-writing this book so it's the beginning again. It would actually make it so this wasn't a series any more most likely. My other option is to re-write Ever Burning again and try and make it more sellable. This is my last option though. At the moment I think I'm going to work on the third book so it would easily be convertible either way. Ugh... I wish I could just get an agent to sign Ever Burning and not have to worry about it! Unfortunately life isn't that easy.

2 comments:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

I have no advice for you, just keep up the hard work! Also to go along with your weird post, and this one, I couldn't help laughing when I saw your characters maybe name, Ever Shadow. Not because its a bad name or laughable in any way. But because I have been using that name, Shadow, for a vampire character in a very short story I wrote for my blog. I think maybe I will rethink that one. Lol!

Keary Taylor said...

I think you missunderstood. Ever Shadow is just the title of the book. The main character's name is William so you're safe there! In my books William becomes what I call an Ever. The series is The Ever Chronicles.