The goal!

So I set a goal for myself a while back to be done with the first draft of Branded by Aug. 1st and I'm headed that way! I think I have about 25,000 words left and I'm usually pretty consistent at writing about 1,200 a day. Now, I've been sick for the last 4 so I haven't gotten ANY done (not happy about that) but I'm still reaching for that goal. I really want to be done editing by October 1st so I can have a month to get the query together and out to agents before the baby comes (due the 22nd).

Sorry I haven't been blogging like at all lately but we recently moved and I now have no Internet access except for when I am at work. So that's the reason for the slow down! Thanks for reading! TTYL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such emotional samtale not to mention advertising online websites makes necessary rolex replica, and yet only if finished safely and effectively. You want to best suited attach your web sites to all your articles concerning webpages prefer Squidoo towards save the owner working not to mention fascinated. Your visitors are trying to find for the purpose of methods towards discuss a information not to mention attributes a websites, and yet you'll have to enable it to be trouble-free for your children. Central Northern noble the entire family might be a little sophisticated. Much of the Central Eastern side was basically given out to the Ottoman Empire (16th one particular hundred year). Typically the Ottoman emperor was basically typically the Sultan. The guy exercized at the same time temporal alfredia expertise. Even while hometown rulers ererted his or her's indeoendence and / or Eu advantages seied determine, typically the Ottomn Sultan even so retained alfredia expertise. Examples of the hometown rulers even designed them selves sultan, depending typically the Ottoman precedent. Subsequent to environment gua I just, the ultra-modern Arabic areas accomplished typically the label important together with the Eu precent. The ultra-modern kings, but, don't consider typically the alfredia expertise of this sultans. An identical system were held when ever Central Northern countriws began to turned out to be divide subsequent to Environment Gua II. A variety of Arabic cities dropped monarchy, nonetheless rulers from latest republix frequently ruled prefer monarchs many need cheap fake rolex available for the purpose of dynastic sucesssion. Typically the dynasties from the ancient Egypt are actually just about tidy in to the Age, Central, not to mention Latest Kingdoms. When the Ptommies of this Latest Kingdom, Egypt had become some province in your Roman Empire.