Something must be wrong with me

I'm so frustrated with myself. I've gotten almost NO writing done lately. Maybe 2,000 words in the last week. I usually try to do 1,200 a day! I was out of town last week and I never get writing done when we're traveling but still, I've been back for a while now. And it's not just the writing I've been slacking on, it's everything! The laundry, the dishes, cleaning the house, pretty much everything. I think the problem has been the Internet. Sounds stupid but that's a big part of it. I haven't had the Internet at home since June of last year until about 2 weeks ago. It was a pain because I had to go over to the clubhouse to use it. Now we finally have it at home and I'm not so sure I want it anymore. I don't get anything done. I just waste away the day. Ugh... Time to get back on track. Maybe I can set some kind of timer/security type thing that will only let me spend so much time on here.

I'm going to write 1,500 words today. I'm going to do it! Right?

1 comment:

Steve Barrington said...

I totally know what you mean...as you may have noticed, The Nemesis Diary has been quiet lately...(thanks for the heads up on the typos...I fixed them on my master copy)...I think sometimes the creativity hits a wall and needs to ripen a little bit. I go through that about every few weeks! Don't worry about it. You'll come out of it. I have all the faith in the world. Can't wait to get my book!