So, I got some writing done today on Forsaken. Finally. I don't know what my problem is lately. I've just been in this funk and it's really been depressing me. But I've decided that I just need to stop whining about it and just write! I always try and be so clean and perfect when I do first and second drafts. It's just not coming out that way. But it's ok! At least I'm trying to tell myself that. That's what lots of rounds of editing are for! So, I'm up to the 56,000 word mark, need to get up to at least 90,000.

4 more months till it's gotta be done. It'll happen, even if it kills me.

On a more positive and light note, I've had 2 bloggers contact ME about doing a review of Branded! It's nice to have someone approach me about wanting to do a review instead of the other way around. I've now got 5 or 6 book review bloggers that will have it in the next week or so. I can't wait to hear what they think. Hopefully it will stir up some good attention for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Only when they can be shown the following cartier replica sale from the comfort of its when we are children, they should exhibit desire on the way to looking through inspirational courses every time they raise. Courses is often said as being the more significant travel companions if you're. Its immensely important that searchers, who want to become powerful omega replica sale, will need to initially often be fine subscribers. Locations with reasons why looking through results in being a factor for people today serious about starting to be fine leaders. But not only only once looking through, nonetheless it's commended that you learn courses several times a day to prevent you reminded for the capabilities make sure you rolex replica uk around becoming a superb director. While you learn often the text receives instilled at heart and you will then observe these folks by using the greatest caution to gain success in the longines replica on the way to direction. There are actually direction breitling replica and even all these courses is available internet from the comfort of a relaxation of your abode in addition.