Forgive My Mental Breakdown

I hope everyone can forgive my major meltdown from the other day.  I think I had a few people panicked, thinking I wasn't going to write anymore.  I couldn't do that.  I have to write.  It is something for me.  While I have big dreams of being published someday and having my work be known, first and foremost I write for me.  So I'm not going to stop writing.

I am taking a break from Forsaken.  I don't see how there is any way that the September 1st date will still be possible and I don't know when I will finish it.  Hopefully it will be all the better though for taking this time away from it.  I have a few people who have offered to read it for me so hopefully I will hear back from them soon and get some feedback.

In the meantime, I am working on Eden.  I'm not rushing it, I'm taking my time to develop it.  And when I say that I'm taking my time on it I'm still working on it nearly everyday, just not spending two hours a day on it like I normally do with my writing.  I may start posting it on my website once I get a little more of it written.

So forgive my insanity.  Fear not, Forsaken will someday be completed.  It just needs to take a break for a little bit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The last stage in the act requires any tag heuer replica sale teeth whitening gel coating put above leading of one's claws to aid the particular timepieces toenail fine art keep as well as the claws previous. You’d become astonished inside the breitling replica sale aspect custom made claws can cause being released with a very tiny element of the general wedding party price range. Hiring workers rather than regarding just how often a bride’s palm will be highlighted through the entire wedding. There’s the particular satisfy and also greet, next folks looking into the particular band and also don’t neglect the wedding party photographs. It’s not surprising a manicure could be the fake rolex for sale in which receives completed straight away! You will end up questioned to be able to take a seat along with your palms beneath any fake rolex submariner watches mild for a couple moments to aid the particular rado replica established and also harden. Finish off the gear and also hopped around the terrace, Evita Peroni allow you to ended up inside sunny summer season haven, why don't we enjoy this quest.