Forsaken Copies

Alright, this is just a repost mostly but I want to make sure everyone has a chance to see it.  I'm hoping to order a bunch of copies of Forsaken today =)  I'm offering signed copies for $12 (that includes shipping).  That's $2 less than you will be able to get them off of Amazon for!  If you would like a copy just leave a comment and make sure to include your email so I can get in contact with you.

On another note for all of my book blogger followers:  I'm sad to say that I'm not going to be able to provide review copies of Forsaken.  The bank account is running a bit too low for me to be able to afford sending a bunch of copies out again.  Money sucks...  But I really hope that you all will still consider getting Forsaken! 

And I suppose now is the time to say it.  Forsaken may pop up on Amazon any day now!  Everything has been approved and set up.  Now I'm just waiting for Amazon to finish building the page so keep an eye out for it!  I doubted myself at times if I could get it out before my Jan. 11 release date and here I am, releasing almost 2 weeks early!  =)

Again, thank you so much for your support!  I couldn't do this without all of you!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Sign me up for an autographed copy! Email addy is

wardkristi (at) hotmail (dot) com

AND congratulations on the upcoming release!

Unknown said...

Hi Keary :)
Sign me up for a signed Forsaken!
I'm RKCharron at gmail.com
:)
Happy New Year!
Rob

Jamie Manning said...

Congrats on Forsaken's early release!
I've just started Branded...and I have to say it's awesome! Your writing style is so good...well done!

Nicole said...

You know I want one :) But do you have pay pal??