Hey, guess what...

Look at what I got in the mail today...


And yes, that is me with no make-up....

I was sooo excited to get this in the mail today!  I was worried it might not come till after Christmas with the post being slow this time of year.  Yet again, I thought I might cry when I opened the package but didn't... lol.  I was worried this day might not come but here it is!  I have a printed, finished, beautiful copy of Forsaken!

So, there's a chance Forsaken may be available on Amazon a bit earlier than the release date of January 11th... =)  I'm going to put in an order for copies tomorrow so I'm trying to get a count of how many to get.  If you'd like to get a signed copy from me I am selling them for $12 (that's $2 less than you'll be able to get them on Amazon).  Just leave a comment with your email if you would like a signed copy and I will get in touch with you!

Thank you all again for all of your support!  I wouldn't have gotten here without you!

4 comments:

Caroline, the Bookworm said...

I would love a signed copy! Thanks so much for offering them. Especially for cheaper, haha. :)

email: californiaa.bound@live.com

RK Charron said...

Hi Keary :)
What a wonderful early Christmas present!
It must be a joyous feeling to have your dream actualized.
I'd love to order a signed copy.
Merry Christmas!
Rob

Kassie said...

You put the feather in his hand! Yay! haha. I already told J this but, I would like a copy of Forsaken

cheap replica watches said...

Homeowner Watch Company is known as a watch brand this was established on 1924. The fellas who established the manufacturer chose Citizen given that the name in order that it would end up easily familiar to many people everywhere. Citizen replica U-Boat watches has changed into a world great replica chanel handbags company within the last few seventy-five years it is now referred to as fake chanel bags a intercontinental brand. Every year as the year 1986 Citizen was recognized given that the largest watchmaker globally. Citizen is in addition recognized in the Hermes replica handbags innovative technology they can replica Hublot watches use to help make Citizen running watches. Citizen was first for most watches.