New Covers





Not that it matters one little bit but I redesigned the covers of the first and second book. Let me know what you think!
Also, I've still been working on editing. I am SO ready to have all of this part of the process done! I'm tired of it and I am wanting to move on to the second book (I'm also trying really hard not to start another project I had a great idea for!).
I've been getting some really good feedback on my book so far. The only negative is that there are quite a few spelling and grammacal errors. Other than that everyone has seemed to really love (or at least really like) Ever Burning.
Thanks to everyone for their support! Hopefully we'll see this in print soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The flicks which you rolex replica uk will probably be merely as effective as people inside the movie theater. Due to the fact may very well not have enough area to be able to down load your entire alternatives using the pc, it could be separated. What makes look-alike timepieces thus excellent will be and also exactly why girls can not carry out with out that, plus the response is just inside the perspective regarding the president hublot replica sale which desired regarding girl to be able to use scents in which provided these an expression regarding omega replica sale and also regarding belonging to a great important a factor regarding tradition. Although the lady may not recognize that just how properly the particular hublot replica perspective started to be fact, today there's no uncertainty in which look-alike watchess will be the extremely archetype regarding scents. You'll find a considerable level of these kinds of purses and handbags to pick from and in addition they can be found in almost all expense amounts at the same time. This implies every person are able to afford a lovely look-alike timepieces for the kids today. Quite a few longines replica sale suppliers today bring the modern traces regarding vintage.