Stuff... Wow, I'm so not creative at titles!

So, I'm nearly done with the first draft from Jessica's POV of Forsaken. I should be done in about a week or so. I have a LOT to go back and edit in and change so I can hardly even call this a true first draft. But that's what it is I guess. Almost done. Then after I finish the second draft of Jessica I will start in on my first draft of the parts that need to be told from Alex's POV. This should be interesting, I'm really looking forward to learning how Alex thinks!

I have to say, I have really learned to enjoy Cole a lot more than I did in the first book. This sounds weird I guess but I'm having a lot of fun with him. He's much more evil that I first thought. lol Guess that's giving a bit away of what is going to happen in Forsaken but there you have it, I'm not done with Cole. Sorry if you hate him, he's sticking around for a while... I have learned to love him.

Anyway, better stop before I give too much away...

I still have some copies left if you want to order a signed copy and haven't yet.

Oh ya, I almost forgot. I got into my first bookstore. It's called InnerChapters Bookstore. It's down in Seattle! They want me to come down and do a signing too sometime! It's pretty cool. I hate to admit it but I've actually never been to a signing so I'm going to one today at the bookstore here on the island to see how its even done! I'm also going to talk to them about carrying my book as well. I'm sure they will, they're great about supporting local authors.

So there you have it, the current madness!

1 comment:

Sassy Salsa girl said...

Please tell me mine is on the way.....